**DUE TO COVID-19, THE MINI-GRANT PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED**
Please contact the office for any questions or concerns.
The Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi has received a grant of $50,000 from the Woodward Hines Education Foundation (WHEF) to create the Get2College Delta Mini-Grant. There are many barriers to college for students who are low-income, first generation, or students of color. The Get2College Delta Mini-Grants provide schools and nonprofit organizations the opportunity to pay for special projects to help put college within reach for students in Mississippi. The Mini-Grants are available in the following 18 counties: Bolivar, Carroll, Coahoma, DeSoto, Holmes, Humphreys, Issaquena, Leflore, Panola, Quitman, Sharkey, Sunflower, Tallahatchie, Tate, Tunica, Warren, Washington, and Yazoo. The ultimate goal is to support local organizations that help students realize the dream of a college education.
- Get2College Delta Mini-Grants are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until funds are depleted
- One grant application per eligible organization allowed
- Grants range from $250 to $1,250
- All applicants will be notified of the status of their application within 30 days
- Professional development for counselors/teachers (Southern Association for College Admission Counseling – SACAC conference or college tour, National College Access Network – NCAN conference)
- Measuring program success with National Student Clearinghouse data
- College tours
- College fairs
- ACT prep
- Technology to support online workshops for students and counselor training
- Support for MS College Countdown activities (application, FAFSA, and signing days)
If you think your organization is eligible for the Get2College Delta Mini-Grant, click here to apply!